Data exchange ecosystems are emerging all over the world. They've become essential building blocks of the fast-growing data economy. The challenges organizations are facing today, whether economic, environmental or societal, have become so complex that it is now impossible for any individual company or government to solve them by themselves.
In this on-demand webcast from the 2022 MIT CDOIQ Symposium, organized by the renowned American university, inspiring speakers from Digital Dubaï Authority, the World Economic Forum and leading automotive & mobility player Mobivia explore, define and illustrate with real-life examples, the types of data exchange ecosystems that are being developed right now.
- Why exchanging and sharing data at scale has become an imperative?
- How data exchange ecosystems contribute to achieving, hard to reach yet crucial goals?
- Which complementary roles stakeholders play in the successful deployment of new ecosystems?
- Andrew Collinge, Advisor, Digital Dubai Authority
- Tomoaki Nakanishi, Project Fellow, DCPI, C4IR, World Economic Forum
- Ludovic Codeluppi, Business Data Lead, MGTS part of Mobivia
- Didier Navez, Senior Vice President, Strategy and Alliances, Dawex
Moderator - Steven Dolbeau, Former journalist & Director Anima Conseil